After a thrilling last-start victory, Wests Tigers will again play host at Bankwest Stadium as they look to make it three wins in a row against the Sydney Roosters on Friday Night Football.
Sitting on the edge of the top eight having broken through for their first win at Bankwest Stadium, Wests Tigers will look to record three wins in a row for the first time this year as they take on a Roosters side who have lost four of their past five.
Friday's game will also see the club's annual Legends Day take place, with several past players from Balmain, Western Suburbs and Wests Tigers in attendance — making this week's game one you definitely won't want to miss!
Date — Friday, July 5
Time — 7:55pm AEST
Venue — Bankwest Stadium (O'Connell St, Parramatta)
5:15pm — Wests Tigers Ticket Window Opens
5:40pm — Gates Open at Bankwest Stadium
5:55pm — NRL Touch Premiership Women's, Wests Tigers vs. Cowboys
6:35pm – NRL Touch Premiership Men's, Wests Tigers vs. Cowboys
7:55pm – NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Sydney Roosters
TICKETS AND MEMBERSHIP
Wests Tigers Membership Enquiries — Located at Gate B.
Match: Wests Tigers v Roosters
Round 16 -
Venue: Bankwest Stadium, Sydney
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
Wests Tigers Legends Day
Paying homage to our past and present representatives, Wests Tigers will be supporting their heritage with the team wearing their Heritage Round jersey this week — featuring the name of every person who has played for Wests Tigers.
Prior to the start of the match, the Legends Day event will feature 120 past players in a lap of honour around Bankwest Stadium in the lead up to kick-off.
Some of the names attending include John Skandalis, Steve Georgallis, Dene Halatau, Kevin McGuinness, Pat Richards, Steve Roach, Paul Sironen and Trevor Cogger so make sure you're there to help celebrate the greats of old!
Charity Partner – Men of League
Officers will be out in the precinct collecting donations for Men of League as part of their charity partnership. The marquee tent in the precinct will include all information on our partnership and what Men of League are working towards.
Wests Tigers will also be wearing Men of League socks to provide awareness for the organisation and show their support.
Other Match Day Activities
There's lots else happening at Bankwest Stadium on Friday, including:
- Wests Tigers brand new Pass the Ball inflatable game
- Wests Tigers Women’s and Men’s Touch Football teams in action
- Wests Tigers Junior Pom
- Coke sing-a-long at half-time
- Live DJ in the forecourt plus lots of other activations including Brydens Lawyers spin the wheel, One Solutions, Bendigo Bank and Neds in the forecourt.
For more information on the food and beverage options available, please click here.
GETTING TO THE GAME
- Avoid the Friday night queues and pre-purchase your tickets to the game.
- All Wests Tigers ticketed memberships and game day tickets include travel to and from Parramatta on all public transport so leave the car at home.
- If you must drive, there is no public parking at Bankwest Stadium. For more info on parking in Parramatta, check the City of Parramatta website.
- Arrive early and soak in the atmosphere of another Wests Tigers home game at Bankwest Stadium, with gates opening from 5:40pm AEST.
Game Day Film: Beyond Blue Round