Wests Tigers are looking for skilled and enthusiastic people to join the club in a number areas across the business as part of the Internship Program.
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in people from diverse backgrounds, who are excited to be part of the ever-evolving industry of elite sports. Desired traits of applicants include:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Flexible hours - nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Solis customer service skills
Why Wests Tigers?
When choosing an Internship with Wests Tigers you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team.
Offering a dynamic, passionate and fast paced environment, Wests Tigers has created an excellent working culture underpinned by our three core values of Team, Respect and Excellence.
No matter where your career takes you, our Intern Program aims to provide you with the foundations you need to grow and succeed. Our program is a great way to explore a career with Wests Tigers, and gain invaluable experience.
We are currently recruiting for the following areas:
- Membership Sales
- Membership Servicing
- Foundation and Community
- Corporate Partnerships
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Science
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Performance Analysis;
To be eligible you should be:
- Studying a Sports Business, Sports Science, Physiotherapy or Human Movement related degree
- A citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia; and
Willing to complete background screening (including holding a current
- Working With Children Check and Police Check)
We value the support and involvement of our local Aboriginal community. People of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.