Round 20 — Dragons vs. Wests Tigers
Date — Sunday, July 24, 2016
Time — 4:00pm kickoff (Gates open at 1:45pm)
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
1:40pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
1:45pm — NYC, St. George-Illawarra Dragons (2nd) vs. Wests Tigers (7th)
4:00pm — NRL, St. George-Illawarra Dragons (10th) vs. Wests Tigers (11th)
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this traditional battle is a Dragons home game, Wests Tigers ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium ‘away’ matches have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101-104.
In a special arrangement, all General Admission and Reserved Members will have access to ANZ Stadium’s CrossBar located on Level 2 of the Eastern Grandstand.
The CrossBar provides Wests Tigers Members a premium food and beverage menu offering and can be accessed via the glass doors on the Level 1 concourse (adjacent to Aisle 107 & 108) and by taking the escalators or lifts to Level 2 or by taking the escalators or lifts from Level 4.
Simply show your membership card or event ticket for entry to Level 2 and the CrossBar.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Wests Tigers events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
— In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
— Take advantage of the direct supporter train operating to and from Campbelltown and Sydenham for the event.
— To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
— Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this exciting clash!
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station. Be sure to take advantage of the two special supporter trains that run direct to Olympic Park from:
· Mortdale at 1:59pm, stopping all stations to Sydenham.
Change at Sydenham for a connecting special supporters train leaving at 2:30pm, stopping at Campsie, Bankstown and Lidcombe.
· Campbelltown at 1:43pm, stopping all stations to Lidcombe via Liverpool and Villawood
Direct services between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes until midnight. Extra services will run to get you home from Lidcombe at:
· 6:43pm stopping at Bankstown, Campsie then Sydenham.
· 7:13pm stopping all stations to Campbelltown via Liverpool and Villawood.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel.
For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Other Member Exclusive Offers, News
Join Woodsy's Wolf Pack
Woodsy’s Wolf Pack is available all season! Click here to join the Wolf Pack for just $45!
• 1 x General Admission Ticket to ANY Wests Tigers Home Match
• Standard 2016 Member Benefits
• Limited Edition Aaron Woods T-Shirt
* T-shirts can be collected on match day from the Membership Marquee. Sizes will be provided on a first-in-best-dressed basis, ranging from Small to 3XL. At the checkout, select which match you would like to attend and confirm payment details. Once processed you will automatically receive an electronic ticket to your selected match.
Members Only Discounted Tickets
ALL Wests Tigers Members have access to ‘Flexi Tickets’ – 2x General Admission Tickets for $30.00, which can be used at any home game in 2016.
These can be bought online by visiting www.weststigersmembership.com.au, by calling Wests Tigers on (02) 8741 3300 or at the Membership Marquee on Game Day!
Members Only Merchandise Discount
Wests Tigers Members receive a 10% discount on all Wests Tigers Merchandise.
Purchase your Official Wests Tigers Merchandise today at RoarStore (click here)!
To access your Members discount, simply enter your promo code at the checkout. Alternatively, present your 2016 Membership card at GearZone Campbelltown, Concord Roar Store or at any Merchandise outlet on game day.