It's shaping as another Easter Monday blockbuster with a huge crowd expected at ANZ Stadium to see the in-form Wests Tigers take on the Parramatta Eels!
Date — Monday, April 2, 2018 (Easter Monday)
Time — 4:00pm AEDT
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
1:15pm — Wests Tigers Ticket Box Opens
1:30pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
1:45pm — Intrust Super Premiership, Western Suburbs Magpies vs. Wentworthville Magpies
4:00pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Parramatta Eels
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
- Face-painting and balloons
- Jumping castle
- Live DJ
- Sponsor activations including iFLY and Brydens Lawyers
- Wests Tigers Merchandise and Membership teams
- Live singers in X-Factor's Matt and Jess, and Lachie Pringle pre-game
- See your social posts with our social wall — tag your posts with #OnTheBus
- Jungle drum beats and cheer-o-meter throughout the game
- Junior league games at half-time
- iFLY half-time activation
- Senior cheer routine
- Presentation of the Stay Kind Cup at full-time
CELEBRATE STAY KIND ROUND
Wests Tigers and Parramatta will once again join forces to promote the Stay Kind Round — a message developed in partnership with the Thomas Kelly Youth Foundation. The Thomas Kelly Youth Foundation launched the Stay Kind initiative in memory of Stuart Kelly, remembered for his continued support and kindness to his brother Thomas and to others. The Foundation's aim is to raise awareness of youth suicide and community values through a National Stay Kind Day. Through the Stay Kind initiative the Foundation will promote the prevention of self-harm and suicide by running campaigns that promote better communication, changed behaviours and values for youth and the general community. This will be achieved through awareness initiatives in homes, schools, sporting codes, and the general community.
On the day, fans can support the Thomas Kelly Youth Foundation with the 50/50 raffle —proceeds generated from the raffle will go directly to the foundation and the Stay Kind initiative.
GETTING TO THE GAME
All tickets and Memberships for Monday's game come with transport integrated, so make sure you take advantage of the extra buses, trains and ferries in operation throughout the Olympic Park precinct.
Parking is strictly pre-booked only, and Wests Tigers highly encourage fans to leave the car at home. Fans should also plan their journey and travel early to ensure they are in their seats before kickoff at 4:00pm.
For the latest updates, visit WestConnex News.
Getting there by train
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct. To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey— click here for more information.
Getting there by bus
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus services will be running every 15 to 25 minutes to coincide with the Royal Easter Show. Return services start running from Olympic Park at around 12:45pm.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Getting there by car
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road. The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text service will operate for all events.
If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
PARRAMATTA EELS MEMBERS
While the Easter Monday battle is a Wests Tigers home game, Parramatta Eels Ticketed Members will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Parramatta Eels Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Parramatta Eels General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.