To recognise Mental Health Week (October 9-16), proud Wests Tigers Charity Partner Beyond Blue is inviting you to an important mental health and wellbeing webinar.
Wests Tigers legend Chris Lawrence will join sporting partners — including Hawthorn player Dylan Moore, Sydney FC W-League player Mackenzie Hawkesby, and Tennis Australia Wellbeing Manager Ben Robertson — in the webinar hosted by Beyond Blue Wellness & Prevention Engagement Manager Linda Sheahan, featuring Beyond Blue Clinical Lead Dr Grant Blashki.
The panel will provide tips and tricks on how to keep your mind healthy as we come out of lockdowns and share what they do to stay positive and manage their wellbeing as we look forward to a brighter 2022.
What will be covered in this session
- What is mental health and the different types
- Why mental health matters
- Tools to keep mentally healthy in lockdown and beyond
- Where to get help and learn more about staying mentally healthy
- How you can "Play Your Role" and Look, Ask, Listen & Support your friends & family
- How professional athletes copes with pressure, stress, and a busy workload
- Opportunity to ask questions to the panel
Beyond Blue Webinar
Theme — Recharging Your Mental Health & Wellbeing
Date — Thursday, 14th October
Time — Webinar begins at 5:00pm AEDT
Chris Lawrence — Former Wests Tigers Player and One Wellbeing Director
Dr Grant Blashki — Clinical Advisor, Beyond Blue
Dylan Moore — AFL Player, Hawthorn Football Club
Ben Robertson — National Wellbeing Manager, Tennis Australia
Mackenzie Hawkesby — Women's A-League Player, Sydney FC